Thursday, June 18, 2015

Here is Gary's first letter.
hey this is for everyone just so you let everyone at home read it! So yes we heve been really busy here and im really trying but its tough im so slow in everything it seems like when everyone gets done studying or reading im just starting to get the first part of what im studying so im kind of struggling as far as studying goes. But dont worry im trying my best and the stake president said as long as its my best ill be fine. I am so so so so so sad that grandpa died im like overwhelmed that it happened so quickly i wondered why i was having some weird feelings the past couple of days. I really wished i could have gone to the funeral. Thanks for sending me that picture and yeah did i say missionary portal for some reason i cant find that email i sent of that. But i meant to tell you dear elder just look it up its pretty cool instead of writing letters they print the email you send out so i have a hard copy so try and email me through that its very nice to have the hard copies.  only while im at the mtc though. Ill be departing from the mtc on the 16th so im supposed to report to the travel office i think thats here at 2:30 AM and the plane leaves 5:50 AM just fyi so you can wave to my plan as i fly over hahaha! But im doing great and no thats not what they force you to say here so you dont get discouraged about me i really am doing great and my companion is a stud and is such an awesome companion always positive and keeping me in line because im always late for most things. And i just read that email about grandpa dying today which is tuesday i just dont know how to feel i just kind of feel like crying but at the same time i dont want to get overwhelmed because i really need to focus on the work here! yesterday was so funny we completely bombed one of our teaching sessions my companion kind of just told him everything about the gospel and he just wouldn`t stop talking or barely let me talk so we had a good laugh even though its pretty serious when you blow your chance to get an investigator. Its crazy that it all is about preach my gospel and what that book teaches and i didnt study it at all before i came here so im kind of bummed i didnt know about that! Its really good to hear whats going on at home i enjoyed hearing about the snowmobiles and how zach helped you get them in the trailer dad. Did someone tell me that it rained some more haha whats new right!?!? sorry you didn`t make it before he passed mom thats so sad but its so great that we have that reassurance of seeing hime kind of like dad said how he can now see all of his family that has passed if i didn`t have that reassurance i would likely have the opposite state of mind i love knowing that i can see him again. I can really feel your prayers im so blessed and i pray for all of you also so thank you so much all of you. I love you guys and am greatful for all of your sacrifices on my part its so very humbling i miss my sisters so much not to mention my brothers. And yes you to mom and dad you are my heroes for all your support. cool story for today we had the chance to do a session at the temple today it was so amazing i loved it so much. I hope you all get the chance to go to the temple every now and then but try your best to if you dont because you may not understand we are so lucky to have a temple so close we really are. The greatest blessings come from the temple and what we do therein so i challenge everyone to make yourself worthy and just go to the temple. I`ll try to write you individual letters but its really hard because of the slim amount of time i have on the side of everything our bed time is 10:30 thats when lights out is so we only have like a half hour maybe more if i hurry to take a shower and all of the other stuff i have to do include studying. speaking of sisters and brothers i have alot of them here its so awesome were all like family here atleast within our district. some of the missionaries in our zone are converts which is way cool. i can`t send pictures now because we have to have a card reader so yeah thats kind of dumb i know. well my time is winding down hopefully ill be able to send you letters soon. if not Just know i still love You more than a fat kid loves brownies which is alot! Send my reguards to grandma and  that im thinking about her how is she doing by the way? til next time god be with you til i write you again corresponding to the song.


Here is Gary Jordan in the MTC. Always doing silly things.

Elder Gary Jordan Wheeler and His District in the MTC

Elder Gary Jordan Wheeler and his Companion in the MTC





No comments:

Post a Comment